Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

This was so ridiculous, the animations, the creeper rape, the music. I laughed so hard.

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

I rofl'd!

So random, and so fucking hillarious! Haha!

Now This Is A Story Now This Is A Story

-.-

Let me discribe this video with ONE word; SPAM!

Ffs, make something serious, not flashing screens with bad music.

Sidorio responds:

Fo' shizzle my nizzle, n****r.

Mama Nutmeg's World Mama Nutmeg's World

Nice, but not enough

The gameplay is very good, taking away the fact that you fall just for being barely over the edge and the character faces. If the design was different and a small improvent was made to the gameplay, this would really be playworthy. You got potential :)

Hospitalism (the game) Hospitalism (the game)

Haha!

You're telling me the trouth when you say this has no point. I fully agree!
Even though, it has gotten a kind of booring making him look up and down. If you could make him look more down and up, and better, to the left and right, that would be AWESOME!

The animations, and details are very good, I love the "Blur" effect on the hair.
The breathing is making me angry, and I miss some kind of music.(Sad, happy, metall, What ewa'!)

Luis LAUNCH Luis LAUNCH

Nothing can describe...

how purly awesome this game is. The animations is flawless, and the characters look plainly cool. The game is incredibly good, even though it's not long enough!

(jst) 2nd endless loop (jst) 2nd endless loop

Ugh!

This is incredibly boring... The beat is not making any sence!

Jackie Chan Jackie Chan

Ichi Nee San..

Damn, this is good drawing! It looks exacly like him! :P

Really nice work!

Valefor Valefor

Pure awesomeness!

I think you've done a great job on this picture. I really like it, but... Some small details bugs me, one of them is his rib cage, and and other the background.

And its a shame with the logo going over to truin it ^^

tattoo tattoo

One word, nice!

I think the art is quite cool but I feel like its missing someting. Maybe you need to develop it bigger? Anyway nice work, keep it up!